Wednesday, January 28, 2009

REVIEW: PAUL BLART,MALL COP

HI,
I can not fairly review this movie.
I loved The KING of QUEENS with Kevin James.
Last year,my wife and I moved up our planned
Vegas vacation because Kevin and Ray Romano
were playing at the MIRAGE.(side note: When they took questions from the audience,
I asked Ray if the movie ,GRILLED,was supposed to be a comedy.THAT movie sucked and was weird! It starred both of them.)
Paul Blart,though extremely formulaic,was very entertaining.I laughed hard about 3 times & was smiling the rest of the way!
If you are a King of Queens fan,be on the lookout for Kevin's real life wife & kids. Also,his brother (in real life-Gary Valentine-"DANNY"from KofQ) has a VERY FUNNY cameo.

I give it a solid 3.5 (out of 5) BOWLS OF PASTA.

No comments:

Post a Comment